Monday, April 26, 2010

Daily Painting by Sally Shisler, "Veggies & Butterflies"


"Veggies & Butterflies" (4x4")-201039
Saturday marked the first day of a week long paint out here in Winter Park, FL. This is a little one that I painted Saturday evening. An intimate view of the path through the vegetable and butterfly gardens. The painting is currently available through the website for the event: Winter Park Paintout & Exhibition at the Polasek Museum and Sculpture Gardens. I will try to post regularly - we'll see. Paintouts are hectic, to say the least!

Please contact me for purchase information at scshisler@gmail.com If you would like to become a subscribed member to my personal blog,
"All in a Painting Day's Work", simply enter your email address in the join box on my blog's home page. As a member you will receive special values on your purchases. And, periodic subscriber promotions give members the opportunity to enjoy my paintings in real life at even more affordable prices!

2 comments:

  1. I like this painting very much. Do you have a website or blog?
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nora. Yep - scshisler.blogspot.com. Sorry for the delay in responding. Didn't realize I had any comments!

    ReplyDelete