Thursday, May 19, 2011

"Ribbon, Tulle and Giggles", 16x12, by MAryanne Jacobsen, paintings of little dancers, ballet, costumes

"Ribbons, Tulle and Giggles"-16x12, oil on board

When I had my dance school and company, we performed Swan Lake a couple of times over the years. I made certain that even the little ones had a spot in the production. The painting above was inspired by a photo that I took at dress rehearsal, before our first "Swan Lake" production. The kids were very excited, what with all their beautiful new costumes and ribbons and friendships.

In this photo they seem to have hatched some sort of pact or plan. Hard to know what they were up to, but they certainly looked beautiful!

Please visit my blog at Paint Dance, if you wish to purchase this painting. To see more of my original art, please visit my official website here.



, , , , , ,, , ,,.





, , , , , ,, , ,,.

No comments:

Post a Comment