Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Everybody Loves Chocolate!


You are probably asking yourself right now, "Am I on the right blog?".............and the answer is YES.
Last fall I was contracted to paint three fruit and candy designs to be used on the candy bags for these delicious chocolate covered fruit flavored candies.  I was so pleased to receive these samples in the mail.  Unfortunately for me, they are only being distributed on the west coast at this time, and I live 3,000 miles away on the east coast, so I will not be walking into my local Home Goods store and see them on the shelf.

It was a fabulous experience for me and I still get excited when I see MY work on the bags.  They even gave me credit as each and every bag reads "Artwork by Carol Schiff" followed with my website address!  How cool is that.

Now I have to decide whether to keep these bags or to eat the candy and maybe have the bags preserved in a frame.  My husband votes to eat the candy.  How do you vote?


No comments:

Post a Comment