Sunday, March 2, 2014

Still Life Teapot, Daily Painting, "Antique French Teapot" by Carol Schiff, 16x16x1.5" Oil

This is not a new painting, but it is my favorite still life teapot painting.  It is a antique French teapot that I found on Etsy.

Purchase here
450 + shipping

The  owner of the Etsy site, Dandeliondecor gave me permission to use her image.  The teapot is no longer available but I am happy to have this painting.


 I was attracted by the wavy lines, the beautiful china roses and the sweet curvy handle.  The painting is soft and subtle, but it catches my eye every day as I walk by it.  Yes, one of the perks of being an artist, is lots or original art on your walls.
Several years ago I did lots of still life teapots and flowers and food items.  I am getting in the mood to return to these subjects.

I hope you enjoy this daily painting today and I hope you will pin it.


www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment