Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Figurative Painting, Central Park Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, "Another Thinker", 6x8" Oil

Last year, my daughter, grandson and I spent a few days in Manhattan.  After a long, hard day of exploring, we ended up in Central Park.  Central Park is such a welcoming oasis in the middle of all the heat, noise, hustle and bustle.

purchase here
99 + shipping
 My daughter climbed up on a rock to sit and rest,  She was deep in thought when I snapped her photo.  I could not help but be reminded of another famous "thinker".


We had a great time in Manhattan, especially by grandson.  It was his first time in the BIG city!



Keeping his finger on everything........





His debut on a sports TV show (He is not at the desk....notice the guy posing behind the window!)






Spending a little time with Teddy Roosevelt.


Thanks for reading my blog today!




www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment