Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Contemporary Modern Abstract Art Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

Red Dawn
36" x 36" x 1.5"
Acrylic and gold leaf on textured canvas


Red Dawn  measures 36" x 36".   This heavily textural, acrylic modern art abstract painting is stretched on 1.5" gallery wrap canvas and is accented with composite gold leaf.  The 1.5" sides are painted in a shimmery gray/black Micaceous Iron Oxide.  Only the finest professional artist materials were used in the creation of this work.    The painting is signed on the side, dated and signed on the back.  It is wired and ready to hang.  A light coat of clear acrylic varnish has been applied to seal and protect the beauty of this painting. 

Original 2018 

To order prints of this painting, click here

*****
Private Abstract Painting Workshop

Today I'm getting ready for my next private workshop student.  We will be spending the next three days together as we explore and discover ways to bring an abstract idea into fruition on the canvas.  Abstracts are not as easy to do as some may think.  A lot of thought goes into bringing an idea together on the canvas.  I love sharing what I've learned in the many years since I started painting professionally.  If you are at the point where you need someone to guide and push you out of an artistic slump, consider registering for a private workshop here in my studio in Inverness, FL.  


*****

My paintings are sold through several online art galleries but if you'd like to purchase directly from me,

Be sure to visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter! 

*****

filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designer, buy art online, wall art, interior design ideas, painting on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment