Friday, April 20, 2018

Contemporary Modern Abstract Art Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth



This week I had the pleasure of having another talented artist attend my 3 Day Private Abstract Painting Workshop.  I'm always amazed at how each student approaches the difficult task of creating an abstract painting "out of thin air".  Taking a set of colors, a blank canvas and bringing everything to a successful finish is not easy.  But, I love seeing how every student takes those very basic elements and ends up with a successful painting.  I provide the basic instruction on the use of the materials, and with my guidance, they push themselves beyond what they thought they could accomplish.  

If you are at that stage where you need to get out of a painting rut and want to explore new possibilities,  please contact me to schedule a workshop here in my own studio in Inverness, Florida.

This is the painting I did as my demo this week.

Someday
30" x 30" x 1.5"
Acrylic on canvas

Be sure to visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!


*****
filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designer, buy art online, wall art, interior design ideas, painting on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment