Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Wildlife Painting, Robin Oil Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, 5x7" Angry Robin




Angry Bird
$99

This little guy is my upside down painting.  I painted him upside down, as a drawing exercise, which is supposed to trick my brain.  Ha!

I'm not sure why he is so 
angry, but I think it has something to do with the fact that he may have come back to North Carolina, just a little too early.  I think he is seriously thinking about turning around and heading back to Florida, because he is caught in a spring snow storm, here in the Blue Ridge Mts. 

 He is also my first painting, since I left my Florida home, to live here in the mountains around Asheville.  I may be following him back to Florida, if it doesn't warm up here soon!

He is 5x7" on oil and looking for a home, preferably in one of the more southern, warmer spots of the world.  Leave me a comment if you have to have him.


Carol Schiff





No comments:

Post a Comment