Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Contemporary Modern Abstract Art Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

Today I received an email from a collector who purchased one of my small paintings through Artful Home, one of the online gallery sites that sells much of my work.  I am so very touched that she reached out to me to let me know how much the painting means to her.

This is the email I received:

Hi. How are you? I just purchased your painting "Calm Before The Storm" and I asked that Artful Home relay my message but I want to make sure that you got it. I love it so very much. I am terminally ill and I have chosen your painting for a place of honor... that I will see each and every hour that I am still here. It is so very wonderful and you are so very talented. I wanted you to know how much your work is appreciated. Take Care.

As artists, we frequently work alone and are not always aware of how the product of our hearts and hands will affect someone else.  From now on, I will make a conscious effort to be very mindful of that fact.  Our work is much more than paint and canvas...it conveys a spiritual message that touches hearts.  How amazing is that?!!

I am so thankful that God has blessed me with a talent that blesses others.  

Calm Before the Storm

*****


My paintings are represented by several online art galleries, but if you'd like to purchase directly from me,

Be sure to visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

Now booking 3 Day Private Painting Workshops for Fall 2018, 

*****

filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designer, buy art online, wall art, interior design ideas, painting on canvas


No comments:

Post a Comment