Monday, October 1, 2018

Contemporary Abstract Seascape Painting "Cave Dive" by International Seascape Artist Arrachme


Into the beautiful blue underwater world teaming with life and a translucent colors. Watching the breath transports one into  a peaceful world like no there. Welcome! Come on in. Leave your worries behind. Join me in  paradise.  Once again the artist uses a mixing of viscosity, weights and balances of paints to come up with the unique balance of layering to transport the viewer to a place that is unseen by the naked eye.

24"x18"  Acrylics on Canvas/Available

$550

Click HERE to purchase.

To view more of my work, visit http://arrachmeart.com

Learn about Arrachme's Online Classes HERE

Learn about Arrachme's LIVE WORKSHOPS HERE
 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment