Saturday, November 3, 2018

CBS Wants Me!

Something exciting has happened, here in the studio!

I have been contacted by CBS, and have given them my permission, to use two of my artworks on their TV shows.  The new Magnum PI, and Hawaii Five-O series  will be on my view list forever!

The artworks are both seascapes, and here they are:


Purchase a print in the size of your choice here.

Purchase a print in the size of your choice here.
 The links are for a print on canvas, which includes a free printer's proof, before the print is produced.  I can also do prints on wood planks, which gives a wonderful rustic, beachy feel.  For the wood print, please contact me here for prices and sizes.


Carol Schiff
www.CarolASchiff.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment