Monday, December 21, 2020

Contemporary Landscape, Abstract Painting “Precipice of Life” by International Abstract Artist Arrachme

 




Materials – Layered, mixed media, oil on canvas What was I thinking? My influence uses bold contrasts of color to ponder the question, “Does the intensity of man influence the impact he or she leaves on existence or do they just disappear into the shadow.” Exhibition- Awards- Cataloged- Exhibited and Cataloged – Art quake III- ANI Art Nigel International- Turkey 2020 Published – As Seen House & Garden UK 2019


36"x24"x1.5 Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

Fine Art Prints are also available. Learn more HERE

View my available work at http://arrachmeart.com

Learn about Arrachme's FREE Online Classes HERE



Follow me on Facebook
Follow mean Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment