Monday, June 3, 2024

Mixed Media Painting, DISCO REIGN COLLECTION "SOLID GOLD" by Marie Schinman

DISCO REIGN COLLECTION

As a bartender at the legendary discotheque in South Florida, Pete & Lenny’s and simultaneously attending the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale, my days were a whirlwind of creativity and excitement. The vibrant colors, bold fonts, intricate textile patterns, coupled with the stimulating music fueled my passion for design. Pete & Lenny's and the Art Institute was my playground. It was a place where art, music, and fashion collided. I immersed myself in creativity and expression, shaping me into the artist I am today. The disco will always hold a special place in my heart, a reminder that magic is found in unexpected places.

 8"x 8"x 1.5"  Mixed Media on Cradled Wood Panel

Available HERE

View more of Marie's work at https://www.marieschinmanartist.com/

Follow Marie on Instagram HERE
Follow Marie on Pinterest HERE
Follow Marie on Facebook HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment