Thursday, December 2, 2010

"Friendship Offering", 9x12, oil on gallery wrapped canvas, floral painting by Maryanne Jacobsen

"Friendship Offering", 9x12, by Maryanne Jacobsen- oil on gallery-wrapped canvas-$250 with free shipping for the holidays!

After a busy couple of weeks, it was good to get back to painting today! It was wonderful spending time with loved ones and friends over the holidays, but it's always a bit of a relief to get back to normal , too.

This past week was a busy one, but one that will leave many cherished memories in my mind. Over the weekend we invited friends to the house for dinner and a special friend brought me some lovely autumn flowers. Today I decided that I could not let them go to waste, so I painted them, adding the tangelo and grapes, as you can see below:


This painting was done in earth colors, on gallery wrapped canvas. I painted the sides to match the scene, so a frame is not required. It would make a lovely holiday gift and is specially priced for the Christmas season, including free shipping! If you wish to purchase this painting, please visit my blog at Paintdance and use the Paypal button. It will be mailed as soon as it is dry, but please allow at least a week to ship!





, , , , , ,, , ,,, .

No comments:

Post a Comment