Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"My Favorite Things", 5x7, oil on board by Maryanne Jacobsen

"My Favorite Things", 5x7, oil on board by Maryanne Jacobsen-$200

Julie Andrews once sang about her favorite things. Since my ability to sing is rather limited, I painted them instead! Sunflowers, warm sunshine, a good book, the feeling of grass between my toes- what more could I want?

This is the third painting that I did of myself in my back yard from photos that my hubby took of me one day when I wasn't looking:0) I hope that's not egotistical! I just wanted to get more hat lady practice in, since people seem to enjoy my ''hat lady" paintings.

This one can be purchased for $200, which includes free shipping. Just visit my blog at PaintDance, and use the Paypal button. To see more of my original art, please visit my website at Maryanne Jacobsen, Fine Art.

, , , , , ,, ,,.

No comments:

Post a Comment