Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Daily Painting 1370 Hibiscus Aglow

I have some of these small stretched canvases, they are 6 x 8 inches and came in nice gold colored frames. This is one of them I had put some left over paint on to get rid of the stark white canvas. When I am out of ideas sometimes I can see things in the paint and in this one I saw the hibiscus so here it is.
There are some little flecks of colors in the leaves, I was holding the canvas up to get a good view and it slipped out of my fingers and fell wet side down onto my palette full of paint. I picked it carefully straight up and saw the dots of paint. I liked how they looked for the most part, I got rid of a few I didn't like and added a few more.
The painting is available framed for $125. You can contact me if you would like it without the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment