Sunday, July 10, 2016

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

Meandering by Filomena Booth Acrylic ~ 30" x 30" 
Meandering
30"x30"x1.5"
Abstract Acrylic on Canvas

 

"Meandering" measures 30"x30".  This original abstract painting on canvas is stretched on 1.5" bars.  The painting wraps around the sides and does not need framing.  It is wired and ready to hang.  A Certificate of Authenticity is included.
Free Shipping within the US

Visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings

Join me in October for my next 
Go Big Go Bold
Abstract Painting Workshop
 
Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

*****
Join me in October for my next 
Go Big Go Bold
Abstract Painting Workshop
 
Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

*****
filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, art for interior designers

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment