Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, Floral Still Life, Small Flower Painting, Flower Knife Art, "Roadside Bouquet" by Carol Schiff, 8x8x1.5" Oil SOLD

I call this "Roadside Bouquet" because I was walking a country road in the Blue Ridge Mountains last summer, and I collected all these wonderful flowers blooming in ditches and fields.  Wild day lily, Queen Ann's Lace, daisy and purple clover abound!

SOLD
I was in the zone, while painting this, slinging paint and making no effort to be true to the image I was working from.  No, my orange day lilies don't look like day lilies and I am fine with that.

It was one of my favorite home made bouquets...here is the picture.



I cannot wait for summer to return!

Thanks for reading my blog today.


www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment