Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Impressionist Fruit Still Life, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, 8x10x1.5" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

In a blatant attempt to get away from flower paintings, today I am posting a still life of fruit,

Purchase here
225. + shipping
 I have been accused of having to many grayed down hues in my art, so recently, I an trying to focus on more vibrant color....no more pasty pastels!

detail
 I would like to report, that my tube of white paint is lasting longer, but it is too soon to tell.


Regardless, I am pleasently surprised with the color I achieved here, so hopefully I am on the right track.

Thanks for reading my blog today, and a special thank you to all who have supported my art and my blog with their purchases.

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment