Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

 
I Believe in Red
30"x30"x1.5"
Acrylic on textured canvas

 

Earlier this year, at one of my Go Big Go Bold abstract painting workshops in Clearwater, Florida, I started working on a demo for the class.  I am an intuitive painter, so sometimes I don't know what direction the painting will lead.  This particular painting started out as an abstract but as I worked, it decided that it really wanted to be a floral.  Funny how that happens!  Life is like that too.  We've all heard the old John Steinbeck expression, paraphrased here as "The best-laid plans of mice and men / Often go awry".  Well, I don't think this painting went "awry" at all but was a happy surprise for me, and for my class.  The lesson is that we have to leave ourselves open to possibilities that life offers to us.  That's one of the great things about painting intuitively...you never know where you'll end up, but the "trip" is sure a lot of fun!


This large 30"x30" painting on textured canvas is currently represented by the 
Florida Artists Gallery in Floral City, Florida.

 The canvas wraps around the sides of the 1.5" bars and does not need to be framed.  The sides are painted in a rich, shimmery Micaceous Iron Oxide.  The painting is wired and ready to hang as soon as it arrives.  It is signed on the side, dated and signed on the back.  It is sealed in an acrylic varnish for protection from harmful UV rays and dust.  A signed Certificate of Authenticity is included.
Free shipping within the US
*****
Prints and other items are now available!
*****
Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

*****

 
 

Say Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah with art this year!

As a special "Thank You" to all my friends and collectors, I am offering 20% off any available painting on my website.  

Click here to browse through the paintings I currently have available, and if you see something that you'd like to purchase, just email me with your selection.  I will reserve the painting for you.  Payment is super easy through Paypal when you get your invoice!  Your new painting will be on it's way to you within 3 days.

Free Priority Shipping within the US!! 

*****


 Take your painting to the next level!
Register today for my next Go Big Go Bold abstract painting workshop in beautiful Sarasota, Florida!
January 23 - 25, 2017
 

Visit my website to see more of my original artwork!
 
filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designers


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment