Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

 
There's Always a Way
30" x 30" x 1.5"
Acrylic on gallery wrap canvas

 
As shown in my home

There's Always a Way measures 30" x 30".  This richly textured acrylic abstract painting on 1.5" deep gallery wrap canvas is wired and ready to hang in your home or office.  The sides are painted in a shimmery gray/black micaceous iron oxide, giving it a finished appearance that does not need framing.  It is signed on the side, dated and signed on the back.

A signed Certificate of Authenticity is included.
Free priority shipping within the US!

Prints and many other items are now available!

My paintings are sold through several online art galleries but if you'd like to purchase directly from me, please click here for more information.

Be sure to visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!


No comments:

Post a Comment