Friday, April 28, 2017

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

Making Connections by Filomena Booth Acrylic ~ 20" x 36" 
My paintings are sold through several online art galleries but if you'd like to purchase directly from me, please click here for more information.
Be sure to visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!
Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!
Abstract Painting Workshops!
I still have a couple spots open for my Private 3 Day Abstract Painting Workshop in May and June, here in beautiful Inverness, Florida!  Sign up today to reserve a date!
My October 16 - 18, 2017 3 Day Abstract Painting Group Workshop in Fort Cooper State Park is going to fill up fast!  Save the date and register today for 3 days of painting fun and learning!!

*****
filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designer, buy art online

No comments:

Post a Comment