Thursday, October 8, 2015

Daily Painting | Small Oil Painting | Small Seascape |Tropical Waters by Carol Schiff | 6x8" Oil SOLD

If you follow this blog, you know how much I like to paint seascapes.  Not just any seascapes, but scenes from my own little piece of the Atlantic.



SOLD


The waves were coming in quickly on this day.  I think a "tropical depression" was off shore.  Tropical depression is a weatherman's term, several steps below a hurricane, but usually meaning the winds will kick up to some degree and rain is on the horizon.  Of course, in Florida, this time of the year.....rain is always on the horizon.



This photo is a little wonky.....sorry!  When I take photos of my paintings, I usually have 5-10 paintings to photograph, trying to get 5-6 shots of each.  I get a little production line going...and I guess I didn't pay much attention to how this one was lined up :)

This summer, we have been tied to home and we are missing our annual trips to the mountains. We will be there soon and will really appreciate getting a chance to leave this hot and humid weather behind for a stay in the cool mountain country.  How do you spend your summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment