Thursday, October 8, 2015

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth



Take your painting to the next level!


In this fun 3 day workshop, you will explore how to use composition and color to achieve masterfully powerful paintings.  You will experiment with new painting techniques as you learn to trust your intuition to find your own artistic voice.

I will demonstrate my own painting techniques and talk about my thinking process as I paint.  As you begin to work on your own paintings, I will be available to answer questions, make suggestions and push you out of your comfort level to a whole new area of discovery and creativity.

Register today for this exciting workshop

 Only 4 seats left!!


*****
Original Abstract Paintings 
by

Filomena de Andrade Booth 


Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

 filomena booth, abstract painting, contemporary art, abstract painting workshops, modern art, art for the home, interior design art,

No comments:

Post a Comment