Sunday, October 4, 2015

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

The Tower by Filomena Booth Acrylic ~ 24" x 24" 
The Tower
Summer Splash by Filomena Booth Acrylic ~ 24" x 24" 
Summer Splash
Stay in Your Lane by Filomena Booth Acrylic ~ 24" x 24"
Stay in Your Lane
 
October is off to a great start!  I can already feel the "nip" in the air here in Central Florida and it's really nice to be able to turn off the air conditioner, open the doors and let the fresh air in.
We're finally settled into our new home after our move from Texas.  The move was a bit traumatic, to say the least.  Hubby and I did all the packing, unpacking, lifting and everything else associated with making a cross country move, except drive the moving van!  We love our new home in its country setting...reminds me very much of our Texas home, except with palm trees and sand hill cranes.
My studio is finally set up and I've finally started painting again.  What a pleasant surprise it was last night to get notices of two sales.  And, to make things even better, another painting sold this morning! 
 
I just finished re-vamping my website and love the bigger images.  
Click here to check it out!
 
*****
Go Big, Go Bold
Abstract Painting Workshop
January 25 - 27, 2016 
at
Art Trysts Studio
1490 N Belcher Road, Suite K,
Clearwater, FL 33765 
 
Contact me if you'd like to join us for my 3 day workshop!
Seats are filling up fast and we only have space for 15, so don't delay! 
***** 
 
Original Contemporary Abstract Painting
by

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!
Inquiries by Interior Design professionals welcome!
Contact me for more information.
#modernart #abstract #contemporaryart #interiordesign #artforinteriordesigners #filomenabooth #wallart
 

No comments:

Post a Comment