Sunday, January 22, 2017

Daily Painting | Small Oil Painting | Tropical Landscape Painting | Island House by Carol Schiff | 6x8" Oil SOLD

When I was a little girl, growing up in the corn fields of Ohio, I dreamed of palm trees and the sea.  When I first saw the ocean, when I was nine years old,  I knew I would live there.

This daily painting of a tropical landscape, made me wonder how many other little girls have that same dream.  Ocean breezes and balmy breezes are powerful thoughts when you are shoveling snow, day after day, in sub-zero weather.



SOLD
 This little house is in the Bahama's.  A blooming Poinciana tree  brightens the landscape.  The nice thing about dreams.....sometimes they do come true!



Thanks for viewing my blog today....and keep on dreaming!

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment