Saturday, January 28, 2017

Pet Portrait, Dog Painting, Small Oil Paint, Daily Painting, 6x8" Oil Painting SOLD

Several months ago, I did a post consisting of dogs I have painted over the years.  The post generated a new commission from a high school friend who follows my blog.

SOLD
She sent me several images, but this was her favorite.  I had admired this image on facebook.  It was a picture of her, with her pup on her lap, both of them staring intensely into the camera.

Sadly, this sweet dog is no longer with us.  My friend was so affected by the painting, she cried when she saw it.  I was affected by her response and got a little teary eyed too.

I know she is missing her  companion, especially over the holidays.  I hope that in some small way, this portrait helped to fill the void.

In my next post, I will show you another dog portrait commission that I completed over the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment