Monday, June 21, 2010

Daily Painting 1084 Pink Fields of Grass

The painting is oil on acrylic coated archival matboard, its part of my summer sale, $75.
I am still giving classes on painting at the Art Bank on Tuesday mornings at 10 am. The cost is $25. for the hour long class. If you would like to learn some of my secrets, bring oil paints, palette, brush or painting knife and something to paint on. Panel, canvas or cardboard is fine.
Do you have a painting that is making you crazy? Something wrong some where but you can't figure out just what it is? Bring it along and I will show you how to fix it.
Up coming classes will include various landscape subjects with emphasis on Florida scenery. Palm trees, waves, clouds, etc. If there is something you want to learn how to paint better feel free to email me at lorartbus@aol.com and we can explore the subject in the next class. Beginning and advanced artists welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment