Thursday, June 3, 2010

Garden of Rest by Sally Shisler


"Garden of Rest" (12x8")-200777
I've been quite busy these past few weeks with commissions for Disney - which is beyond a dream! My time for the daily paintings has been limited again though. I'm painting each day, just not able to post anything finished. So here is a painting that's a few years old - back when I first started with palette knives. I pulled it out of the depths of my studio and it reminded me of how free my work was in the beginning. In some sense, I like my early work better than my current. It was an uninhibited time with little, if any, pressure to achieve. Just sheer joy!

Please contact me for purchase information at scshisler@gmail.com If you would like to become a subscribed member to my personal blog,
"All in a Painting Day's Work", simply enter your email address in the join box on my blog's home page. As a member you will receive special values on your purchases. And, periodic subscriber promotions give members the opportunity to enjoy my paintings in real life at even more affordable prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment