Monday, April 18, 2011

"Tiny Village in the French Alps", 6x6, oil on museum quality gessoboard- by Maryanne Jacobsen


"Tiny Village in the French Alps", by Maryanne Jacobsen ,6x6, oil on museum quality gessoboard-$89 with free shipping

Practically everyone that I know these days is painting on these teeny, tiny little supports. I purchased the best quality at my art store in Sarasota yesterday, but I must confess that I am not a fan of painting small.

Nonetheless, I convinced myself that small is good, especially when framed in a thick, luxurious plein air frame and so I determined to persevere with painting small today.

I stuck with an abstract impressionist theme, since I am coming off success in that realm, and this little village in the Brantes area of Provence was the result of my efforts.

If you wish to purchase the painting, please visit my blog at Paintdance and use the Paypal button there. If you wish to see more of my paintings, please visit my website at Maryanne Jacobsen Fine Art.

, , , , , ,, , ,,.



, , , , , ,, , ,,.

No comments:

Post a Comment