Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Florida Landscape Painting, Sky Painting, "Heading Out" 14x20" Oil SOLD

Well, the big week is finally here.  Soon Christmas will be here.  I don't know about you, but I have some very excited grandchildren.  Not to mention plenty of last minutes errands to run!  So, today's post will be short but sweet!

Speaking of sweet, a very sweet woman from Jacksonville commissioned me to do two oils for her.  She had a pair of stunning frames that she wanted to use, so we took two of my existing paintings that she admired and changed to format from 6x18"  to 14x20".  Needless to say, that changed the feel of the original works completely.


SOLD


We were both happy with the results.

Thanks for taking the time, from YOUR busy schedule, to read my blog today.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment