Saturday, December 26, 2015

OTTER,6X8, OIL, SOLD


Don't you think otters are just the cutest things on earth?  I love the way they swim on their backs.  The only thing I don't love is when they catch the baby ducks and chow down...but that is nature!

I have been out of town the last week or so.  I want to thank everyone who was so kind to review my blog each day and especially those of you who left such nice comments.  I am really behind the eight ball at the moment with lots of projects to check off the list, so I probably won't get around to replying to each one of you individually, but I want you to know how important you are to me.  I take great pride in your comments and appreciate all the specifics you mention.  It helps me have insight into how my work appears to others.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I hope to get back to my daily browsing of your sites soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment