Saturday, January 16, 2016

"Blue Heron" 12x12", SOLD

This is my third time painting this scene and each painting is very different than the others.  My latest effort is here:

SOLD
Painted with a palette knife and a technique I have developed which i like to call Color Weaving.  It gives lots of texture to the painting.

SOLD
The second effort was several years ago, a small 5x7" in a vaguely abstract style.

The first time I painted this bird was many years ago in pastel....................



SOLD
It is very interesting to see which direction you painting goes over the years. I recently read about a man who took a photo of his daughter every week of her life.  Now he has a unique record. I think I will take a cue from him and  paint this again in a few years.


No comments:

Post a Comment