Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Daily Painting "Morning Sail" 6x8 Oil Landscape SOLD

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. 
--Mark Twain 






Purchase Here
SOLD

The thing about sailing, is that it looks like a lot more fun than it actually is.  I know, I know, that's just my opinion, so please don't get upset!  I enjoyed my days on the boat and I still love to spend an afternoon sailing.



Now, when I see a sail boat heading out on a beautiful sunny day, it seems like a little piece of paradise.
The real thing  almost never beats out imagination.  It's easy to forget the day the sail ripped or the day we sailed home in a raging storm with lightening strikes all around us.

Today, I will imagine....and paint about it.

Happy Birthday to my baby girl, Shelly!


No comments:

Post a Comment