Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Daily Painting, Seascape Painting, Ocean Painting, Beach Painting, "Celebrating Blue" 16x20x1.5" Oil

I wanted to do a seascape, or actually a beach painting, somewhere between an abstract and impressionism.  If this looks a little familiar, it is because I posted the study for this work a month or two ago.



Purchase here
495 + shipping

I wanted to record just my memories and impressions of trips to the beach.  I painted with a knife and tried to work quickly.

I tried not to think too much about the colors I was using or where I was putting them, but tried to keep it really instinctive.





I wanted plenty of texture in this piece.



It was a fun exercise, although I wish I had done a larger piece.  Maybe someday I will.

Thanks for viewing my blog today.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment