Monday, January 11, 2016

Impressionist Floral Painting, Daily Painting, Roses and Pear, 14x18x1.5" Oil

In early November, I attended a workshop with Elio Camacho.  I have to say it was four hard working, but enjoyable days.  He is a wonderful instructor and has given me to courage to attempt new techniques.

Purchase here
495 + shipping
 He has helped me tremedously with seeing color.  I was not reading the reflection on the bottle as lavander until he pointed it out to me.  Of course, his use of color is what attracted me to his work in the first place.


 I like the soft colors here along with the soft edges.











I have plans to return for another session with him in March.  I am working hard to  put his techniques into practice in my work and I am excited to see where this journey will take my art.


Thanks for reading my blog today. 

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment