Wednesday, August 11, 2010

NYC Wall

This painting was inspired by my trip to NYC for a workshop that was absolutely wonderful! This was painted during the workshop and I thought I would go back and tweak it...

Since then I have had the most wonderful summer I can remember in a long long time. I taught a drawing class in June and then went on an 18 day road trip through 19 states! I have taken a tremendous amount of photos which will keep me busy for the next year if not more.

I also moved a week ago to a new city, not far from where I have been living for the last 21+ years. It is very close to where I work and lots of amenities to offer! This is my dream come true...a beautiful room that is going to be my studio. Still getting settled, but planning on painting tomorrow for most of the day.

One more week until school starts and back to teaching, which I truly love! My schedule will allow much painting time! CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment