Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Art Sale, Daily Painting, "Pineapple with Attitude" by Carol Schiff, 5x7" Oil

Time for my Wednesday Art Sale, here on my blog.  This week I am featuring one of my favorites from way back when.

purchase here
30 + shipping

I did a series of fruits and vegetables, each cut in half and placed in front of a window to obtain natural light pouring in behind.  I thought it was my first big success....and it was successful.  All the pieces sold except this pineapple and the strawberry below.

purchase here
30 + shipping
The price of $30. represents a 50% savings from original price.  If you want to purchase both.....just write "ART SALE" on your order and I will send you an additional $5.00 rebate on both paintings. YOU MUST PURCHASE BOTH PAINTINGS TO RECEIVE THE ADDIONAL DISCOUNT.

They are both 5x7" on canvas panel and will make a nice little grouping.  I will also combine shipping on the two.  This offer expires at 12:01 a.m. PDT Friday May 16th, 2014.

Don't forget to write  ART SALE on your order!

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
FIND ME ON ETSY
PRINTS AVAILABLE HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment