Sunday, October 19, 2014

Daily Painting, Beach Scene, "Reel Her In" 8x10" Palette Knife Painting

This is the second time I have painted this scene.  The first time, several years ago, was a small 5x7.  I wanted to paint it larger, but couldn't find the image on my computer.  When I finally found it...I didn't have the size canvas I wanted to use (14x18) so, because I was frustrated I did it on the 8x10.



Purchase here
145 + shipping


I suppose this means I will repeat the process again at some unknown point in the future.




This time I painted with a palette knife and brush.  I like the texture that can be achieved with the knife.  I also have added some great "ocean" colors to my palette.



Who knows....maybe the next time I paint this scene, it will be an abstract!


This is the first painting.  Do you have a  preference?
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com 
www.CarolSchiffSStudio.blogspot.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment