Monday, October 13, 2014

Daily Painting, Shell Still Life, "Queen Conch" by Carol Schiff, 8x10" Oil SOLD

I found this Queen Conch shell on the beach during a trip to the Abaco Islands.  The Abaco Islands are a small, but beautiful chain of quaint islands off the shore of Florida.  Easy to travel to and with all beautiful unspoiled beaches, great fishing and diving and just plain relaxing.  They are not on the tourist route, which is an added bonus.

Purchase here
SOLD
I placed it in an east facing window one morning, and got a remarkable glow as the sun shone through the shell.  It seemed to be on fire and I tried to capture that beauty here.


BUY A PRINT
FIND ME ON FACEBOOK
BUY THE ORIGINAL


Maybe not quite as nice as a trip to the islands, but a close second!   Every time I see it, I can feel sand between my toes.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment