Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Painting on Sale | Daily Painting | Small Oil Painting | Abstract #205 by Carol Schiff | 12x12" Oil on Panel

As you know, Wednesday is my day to have a painting on sale.  This week, I am offering an abstract.

Purchase here
119 minus 50. rebate
If you are into contemporary art, in subtle tones, this may be for you.

Now for the deal of the day.....Purchase at the link above and you will be charged $119.00 and shipping. You must write ART SALE on the order to receive the discount.  As soon as I receive your payment, I will return a credit of $50.00 to your credit card or PayPal account.


This sale is only for readers of my blog, so if you don't write ART SALE on the order, I won't know you saw it here and you won't get a rebate.

This offer expires  Friday October 31, 2014 at 12:01 A.M.

Thank you for reading my blog today.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment