Thursday, October 9, 2014

Floral Landscape | Small Oil Painting | Daily Painting | Garden Walk by Carol Schiff | 6x8" Original

I have always had visions of the perfect flower garden in my head and this small oil painting really captures it.  A white picket fence, an abundance of flowers, bee's buzzing...something like a Disney garden with no weeds allowed.


purchase here
96 + shipping
When I saw this garden, in front of a charming cottage in North Carolina Blue Ridge Mts., it was like a dream come true.  Of course, I had to paint it.

detail

I am not blessed with a green thumb, so this was as close as I could get to my fantasy.  I hope you enjoy it!

When I first moved to Florida, I remember going to a plant nursey and the owner said to me "You are in the land of milk and honey, everything grows here."  Not true!  In the summer, it is so hot, my plants die or struggle to survive.  This year we have had so much rain, everything has rotted!  Now, Washington State, British Columbia, England....that is where beautiful flowers grow!




www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment