Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Painting on Sale, Mixed Media Art, Daily Painting, Lava Flow by Carol Schiff, 6x6" Poured Paint

Time for my PAINTING OF THE WEEK ON SALE.  Today, I am featuring something that is quite a stretch for me.....poured paint mixed media.  "WHAT" you say," how difficult can that be??"  The answer is....VERY!!  Trying to manipulate paint, making a pleasing design, retaining values and not having the whole thing turn into a muddy mess is, indeed, difficult!

purchase here
75. less 20. rebate

I love the color and composition in this piece. I have tried to duplicate it in other colors, but have never been successful.  The piece is high gloss with a hard resin type surface.

Now for the deal of the day.....Purchase at the link above and you will be charged $75.00 and shipping. You must write ART SALE on the order to receive the discount.  As soon as I receive your payment, I will return a credit of $20.00 to your credit card or PayPal account.

This sale is only for readers of my blog, so if you don't write ART SALE on the order, I won't know you saw it here and you won't get a rebate.  Well, probably if you write and plead that you forgot, I will believe you.

The sale ends Friday October 3, 2014 at 12:01 a.m.

Thanks for reading my blog today.


www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment