Thursday, July 8, 2010

"Lake Lure" by Sally Shisler


"Foothills" (4x4")-201054
Ahhhh - the stunning blue ridges of northwestern North Carolina. It's official - I want to live there someday! The colors are different for me since I don't typically use much blue in my work - except for skies. I simply could not stop voicing my delight with the area. My poor husband had to hear it over, and over, and over again...it's so beautiful, so beautiful, stunning, beautiful.... Not being able to find a satisfying way to express my over the top awe of god's wonderful work. It was spectacular!

Please contact me for purchase information at scshisler@gmail.com If you would like to become a subscribed member to my personal blog,
"All in a Painting Day's Work", simply enter your email address in the join box on my blog's home page. As a member you will receive special values on your purchases. And, periodic subscriber promotions give members the opportunity to enjoy my paintings in real life at even more affordable prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment