Friday, November 6, 2015

Abstract Seascape | Daily Painting | "Tropical Blues" by Carol Schiff | 6x8" Oil SOLD

Living close to the sea, I find it turns up in my painting in both a representative and non-representative form.  I guess this little daily painting falls somewhere between the two.



SOLD




 I painted this with a palette knife.  I like texture and feel it adds additional interest to my art.  I was thinking about the beautiful greens and blues of the tropical waters off the coast of Florida.  Further south they turn the most amazing shades of azure, but that will be another painting.







FIND ME ON FACEBOOK
CHECK OUT MY ETSY SITE
BUT A PRINT



I almost always show my paintings in black frames.  It would be hard to find an artwork that would not work well with black and it just makes the colors pop.

Start planning that tropical vacation today!



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com


Don't forget to pin it on your vacation board.


No comments:

Post a Comment