Friday, November 13, 2015

Impressionist Daily Art, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, "Fairy House", 6x8" House Painting

This small oil painting was a surprise to me.  I wanted to paint a house, but this is not what I had in mind.

Purchase here
110 + shipping
 I know all of us artists browse the internet, looking for artist's works that we enjoy, and trying to learn from others.  That is why you are here, reading this post.

Waclaw Jagielski

I am no different.  I recently found this image on facebook, from an artist that I admire.  I was very inspired by this work and decided to try a house painting of my own.  As you can see, they are very different works.

The moral of this story is ...........don't be afraid to be inspired by others and always stretch your art.  You never know when you will come away frustrated or find new confidence in your techniques.  My painting is not what I was looking for, but, I am happy with it and I feel it pushed my skills in new ways.

Thank you for reading my blog today...now, go get inspired!


No comments:

Post a Comment