Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth





 I was recently privileged to work with an amazingly talented group of artists who attended my Go Big, Go Bold abstract painting workshop in Irving, Texas.





 We had a ton of fun as we "played" with our paints on canvases that we textured beforehand and then embellished with bold strokes of color!




  On day 3 of the workshop, we got to enjoy all the masterpieces as each artist discussed her work and explained how the new techniques were applied to each painting.




New friendships were made and older ones renewed.  Lots of new memories created!





 Some of us even did some finger painting!!


















I am currently booking my  Go Big, Go Bold workshops for 2016 in Florida. 

For more information, please contact me at:

*****

Original Contemporary Abstract Painting
by

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

*****
  
#filomena booth #go big go bold workshop #painting workshops #abstract painting workshop #filomena booth painting workshop #how to paint abstract paintings

No comments:

Post a Comment