Saturday, November 28, 2015

Small Seascape | Daily Painting | Small Oil Painting | Morning Light by Carol Schiff | 8x10 Original Oil | SOLD

I have been spending so much time in the Blue Ridge Mountains, my trips to the beaches have suffered.  Time to roll out of bed before the sun, grapb a cup of coffee and go for a short drive to the sea.

SOLD
Just as I arrive, the sun starts it's slow climb above the horizon.  I have forgotten how peaceful and beautiful it is on the beach at this time of day.  Way down the beach, I can see a fisherman, but other than him we are alone with the birds who are looking for breakfast.

It is so enjoyable here, cool, serene.....I feel refreshed and ready to start my day.

Do you have a happy place too?

This painting was commissioned by a client who saw a similar work on my Etsy site.  The piece she wanted was already sold.  I was happy to do a similar painting in the size she desired.



I am overstocked on these daily paintings, so I have them on sale on my Etsy site this week.  I am offering a $15.00 rebate on any 5x7 or 6x8 painting sold.  Just write ETSY SALE on your order and I will credit your PayPal or Credit Card account.

Thank you for reading my blog today.




www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment