Monday, November 2, 2015

Painting on Sale | Daily Painting | Small Oil Painting | Winter Glory by Carol Schiff | 6x8" Landscape

Today, I am offering one of my favorite daily paintings at a reduced price.  This small oil painting was painted after a winter trip to the mountains of North Carolina.  I found these beautiful red berries in the trees.  I think it has a very sweet Christmas feel, but can be hung all year long.  The perfect gift for the art lover on your list!

Purchase here
100 minus  20. rebate
Now for the deal of the day.....Purchase at the link above and you will be charged $99.95 and shipping. You must write ART SALE on the order to receive the discount.  As soon as I receive your payment, I will return a credit of $20.00 to your credit card or PayPal account.


This sale is only for readers of my blog, so if you don't write ART SALE on the order, I won't know you saw it here and you won't get a rebate.

This sale expires at 12:01 a.m. Friday, Oct 16, 2015.

Thank you for reading my blog today.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment