Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

Summer Splash by Filomena Booth Acrylic ~ 24" x 24" 
Summer Splash
24"x24"x1.5"
Acrylic on canvas
$1250 

 
With the Holidays just around the corner, why not give the gift of art?  
Visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!
See something you like, contact me for the price. 
I will consider reasonable offers!
*****
I am happy to announce that I am scheduling my
Go Big Go Bold
abstract painting workshops for 2016.
My January 25-27 workshop in Clearwater, Florida is full
but we still have plenty of spaces available for 
April  25-27, 2016
at the Art Trysts Studio in
Clearwater, Florida

Sign up today to reserve your seat at this fun 3-day workshop!
***** 
Original Contemporary Abstract Painting
by

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!
 *****
#modernart #abstract #contemporaryart #interiordesign #artforinteriordesign #filomenabooth
#gobiggobold #abstractpaintingworkshop

No comments:

Post a Comment